The Active Management team consists of specialists with outstanding achievements in leading successful businesses. The team is actively managing a portfolio of companies owned by the Funds and combines a breadth of expertise in managing portfolio companies across Africa’s complex markets. The team is managing both greenfield and brownfield projects, with the goal of creating long-term value for investors.
The team focuses on:
- Setting up organization structures and reorganizing portfolio companies to generate positive cash flow
- Increasing NAV of the Funds through increased profitability of companies acquired
- Analysing market trends and developments and identifying main drivers of growth in order to manage business risks and take opportunities available for portfolio companies
- Managing and advising the portfolio companies through CEOs, CFOs, and Members of the Boards
- Offering a higher return potential through strict due diligence and implementation risk management